(at JAPANESQ, SKYPE, On-Site)
We will meet your unique needs and assist you to reach your goal.
- Travel Japanese (business trip, family vacation, field trip, etc.)
- Conversational Japanese (study abroad, relocation to Japan, visiting relatives in Japan)
- Business Japanese (job interview, doing business in Japan, working with Japanese associates)
- JLPT preparation (Level 1 to 5 – JAPANESQ students have passed in all levels.)
- Corporate Language and Culture Training (Our cliental includes Hewllet Packard, Kyocera Wireless, Sony Computer Entertainment America, etc.)
|Time||Mondays, 7:00 PM and 8:15 PM|
|Tuition||$220 for 6 sessions per quarter or $40 per session
Textbooks and workbooks are additional cost.
|Registration Fee||$30 (one-time)|
|Class Size||3 to 6 students|
|Instructor||Yoko Maruyama Wong (M.A. in Linguistics)|
Free Trial Lesson and Initial Consultation
*Please contact us for class schedule. Class offered with a minimum of 3 students.
My job as trading company owner working in electronics takes me to Japan frequently. Using the language skills I learned from JAPANESQ, I have definitely improved my relationships and image. The instruction is well organized and focused on the things I need most – introductions, getting around, eating in restaurants, and so on. My Japanese clients and colleagues appreciate it when I can use their language, and I often receive compliments in Japan on what a good Japanese instructor I must have.